Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, 28 March 2018

Favorite Satoshi's Vision Talks?

Hello everyone, I don't have enough time to watch the entire Satoshi's vision stream, but I have time for a few! What are your favorite talks from the conference? I really enjoyed the Bitcoin-NG talk by Emin Gun Sirer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn_Z72H0SwY

As well as the hardware centric scaling talk by Joannes Vemorel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKFkhWWiLDk

A few of them were a bit dry, these guys brought some really great energy though. Hopefully I can see you guys there next year! Let me know your favorite talks from the conference

submitted by /u/EOS_Bet
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/2IXCBLq

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]