Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Thursday 31 May 2018

Be careful with localBitcoins.com kidnappers

I joined LocalBitcoin to trade BTC to enjoy a healthy arbitrage and offer privacy. I started to receive many calls from weird people wanting to buy my BTC with cash. All the calls had the same pattern, some were more sophisticated than others but they all were very interested in knowing what my BTC limit was. They all look for closing a big trade, as large as possible, they seem to not have limit.

Be very careful. I've followed some of those and I even met one to close a small deal promising him to close a larger one in the future. They are going rob you. I'm not sure what the limit on the violence will be but you are going to put yourself in a difficult situation. In some occasions they put some excuse about that they can't flight and are open to pay you the roundtrip for you to go to their city or country.

They seek for quantities of half a million Euros or more but some of them are ok with 50k€.

For that amount many people are willing to pull a gun or stab you.

In Europe specifically they are Italians and Arabs mostly.

Could some of them be legit? I really doubt it but there is a possibility. For me the risk is not worth it.

I hope this helps. Don't be bold.

submitted by /u/Maesitos
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/2kxOY5U

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]