Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Happy Tipping Tuesday, BCH is the symbol of Economic Freedom!

Today's topic is about: Freedom

As we all know that tomorrow the the 1st Anniversary of our independence to the Manipulated version of Bitcoin. (and this research is created by our one and only u/cryptorebel!) The undeniably success of BCH lead to a massive censorship and propaganda on r/Bitcoin.

Here in r/btc, we can feel the freedom through different form and such, so today I would like to ask, it's been almost a year of the long run and fight for the truth, (I've been here for at least 2 months so I can't count myself in, so I dedicate this question to the people been here since the independence day).

How much change did you get (personally, financially, points of perspective, etc) since then? what did you learn? is it worth it? Please feel free to comment down below so we can learn from your experiences and I'll try to accommodate everyone with my little tips.

I personally encourage people WHO NEVER EXPERIENCE BCH to step forward and comment to experience what the real Bitcoin feels like!

Want to tip someone also? you can use the bots down below!

Tipping bots:

[1] /r/tippr (@tipprbot on Twitter)

[2] /r/chaintip , http://www.chaintip.org

[3] /r/bchtips

Pros and cons of each tipping bot? CityBusDriverBitcoin made a great summary for you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: So I messed up a little bit the wallet that I'm using right now can't convert my balance (PHP to BCH) so I'll try again later. sorry for inconvenience.

Edit2: I still can't find a way to convert my fiat, I don't want to use core due to big fees, so here's my last resort "Send however much BCH you'd like to deposit to bitcoincash:qpp08p6edc78zgtd3usyshwvpvjfx92ydqemcue6sq ,If your wallet still only supports legacy addresses, you may use 1771LLGCMA8jSe1w6uh12bGMugWeXq6NFM" That's my tippr address, feel free to donate on whatever any amount, I'll make sure to pass it around, I'm really sorry.

Edit3: all good now :)

submitted by /u/Mr_Onigiri
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/2v2zyvV

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]