Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Why is Bitcoin Cash better?

Hey guys I’m a female crypto trader who has been in the space for a few years now, but I really want to know what are the “main points” from a bitcoin cash supporter, and why they prefer it over the original bitcoin ecosystem. Sorry if I sound like a “noob,” but I just never got deep into the whole Bitcoin/bitcoin cash debate.

and are these benefits really a huge deal or are they just propagated by those who profit from these forks ?

I haven’t took a side yet and I was wondering to here what the community thinks when it comes to the “Bitcoin VS Bitcoin Cash” debate

submitted by /u/cryptomodel
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/2AoijKF

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]