Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Friday 30 November 2018

Looking for an exchange to sell BSV!! BITTREX failed!!

I have sent them 8 pictures of my face, passport and id card.

They requested the data 3 times and now after several days I am still not verified!!

They actually requested a 4th time that I should upload the pictures...

Anyone can recommend another BSV exchange with a process of verification that actually works?

Or an exchange where I can trade BSV without verification?!

EDIT: Thanks will try CoinEx!!

submitted by /u/SatoshisSoul
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/2Sqdy7N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]