Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Friday 31 January 2020

Am I missing something?

I’ve been in the crypto space since 2016 and holding since 2017 so I consider myself fairly savvy when it comes to the general knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain tech. So I ask, why the FUCK does BSV have any value? Can someone please explain.

Literally makes no sense to me...

submitted by /u/PapaChonson
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/2vuu14m

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]