Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Anybody else having trouble withdrawing crypto from ABRA wallet?

I have been trying to withdraw / send my BCH from ABRA wallet to bitcoin.com wallet, but when i click transfer to another wallet, a message apears saying that i do not have any funds in my wallet. But that is not true, i have bch in my wallet and the balance is visible when i open the app. Its just when i try to withdraw that the message appears.

An hour ago when i opened the app, a message apeared, asking me if i would like ABRA to take custody of my coins. Offcourse i declined but i fear that i wont be able get my BCH out of that wallet.

I tried restoring the wallet on a different app using the 12 word phrase. I was able to restore the wallet but the balance was 0. So now i can only see the balance on the ABRA app but am not able to do anything with it.

Does anybody know anything about this ABRA app?

submitted by /u/Ivaylo12
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/3bNyjEf

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]