Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Blacklisted from bitcoin sellers that have US FinCEN approval

I have tired to purchase bitcoin recently from several bitcoin selling services, trying to buy with a debt card and ID verification.

I had used these services several times in the past over the last 5 years. It started with a cashapp ban.

The i was banned from coinmama, paybis, and coinbase. All one immediately after the other once I tried too make transactions after the cash app ban.

They all tell me that their security team determined they cannot do business with me any longer after being a long time customer with all of these companies.

They added ingury to insult by saying they cannot discuss why I am banned do you security reasons so I have no idea and think I may be on a USA FinCEN blacklist or similar but cannot find any info on it.

Who else has had this issues? I think the worse thing I did was Withdrawl my coins from my seller wallet to a primdice bitcoin dice betting app. I had no idea the ban would be universal.

Can you guys give me some info, I run a small business that runs off bitcoin payments and if I cannot convert my coins to fiat I will go out of business right away.

submitted by /u/Major-Benzo
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/3f2mUT2

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]