Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Saturday 28 November 2020

Tipping point --> BCH

From my own research I've come to the conclusion that BCH is the best path forward to realize this decentralized crypto dream. However, what I am not clear on is why we are now seeing the next step of institutional movement aligning with Bitcoin?

Financial institutions are greedy. They aren't dumb. Clearly, they know that BTC has tons of limitations. So why hoard? What am I missing? Are we just seeing the accumulation of greed on a scarce product for pure profit?

In my own head, I'm trying to work out my own plan to cash out of BTC and just go all in with BCH. What's the tipping point? Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Chedda1Bedda
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/37hO5Gj

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]