Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 30 December 2020

I got robbed today.

I was trying to find support for Blockchain due to BTC being held in my trading account. I was desperately looking on Twitter and come across the following: https://twitter.com/blockchain__com?s=09

I know I'm the idiot for falling for this scam but I'm new to BTC and don't use Twitter other than to get support from companies I do business with.

I've reported them and made Blockchain.com aware of this scam too.

Stay safe people and always keep an eye out for scammers. I've learned the hard way.

submitted by /u/ArchaicWolf101
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/2KKSCKk

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]