Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 30 December 2020

I have 11 of my seedwords, how can I find the 12th?

I don't mind if I have to crack it somehow, I made the wallet with bisq, thought I copied all the seed words but apparently not. Is there a way I can get the 12th? I mean, it's just english words, there's a limited number of them. Is there a utility/script I can use to recover my wallet? I have $500 on there and am pulling my hair out right now.

submitted by /u/Lafftar
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/37Y9t55

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]