Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Thursday 31 December 2020

Lost over $50k and I'm pretty mad

Being here right now feels absolutely surreal. Bitcoin has finally done it. I was always a firm believer in the the technology and u knew this day would come. I've held my 1.8 btc through thick and thin since 2017 and for some fucking reason I decided to put it all into an altcoin I got hyped about this August. Now what would've been over 50k of btc is 7k of the altcoins I'm still holding. Should've held that fucking door.

submitted by /u/Swalec
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/3rHcM8J

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]