Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Monday 29 March 2021

I have an old, shitty Surface Pro 3, so I can't mine BCH. My brother has a suped-up gaming rig, and is interested in mining BCH. He is asking me for guidance. Where should I start?

So far I've heard the following:

  • If you're not using an Antminer you're fucked just buy your BCH.

  • You can totally mine with a PC, but only with a really decent GPU.

  • You can totally mine with a PC, but make sure NOT to use a GPU.

  • Always go with a pool.

  • Never go with a pool.

So I thought I'd come here and ask the most passionate group of BCH-users I know instead of rely on misleading google results. If one is to mine BCH with a gaming rig, what are the steps that person needs to follow?

submitted by /u/VideoGameDana
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System https://ift.tt/3m4wUz5

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]