Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Saturday 29 May 2021

Bought 2 more BCH coins

I bought 1 whole coin back in December then sold 0.5 of it in February. Regret it! Today I bought 2 more BCH and planning to hold on them for life! I thought about it a lot before I did and I'm happy I decided to hold my 2.5 BCH because I actually see the potential. BCH is the real coin of people!

I know it's know it's not that much but it's honest work! Thanks for this community and I'm glad to be part of you guys! 😊😊

submitted by /u/Gorlamithebastard
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System https://ift.tt/3c1WLnL

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]