Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Monday 31 May 2021

Hey guys, I got a bright idea that will make us all rich and successful with no effort. Hear me up.

I am going to copy the most basic parts of a cryptocurrency and create a meme-version of it.

Let's say ethereum, I will copy ethereum technology and code a new badass-funny cryptocurrency let's call it..

"Copereum"

After I make certain that it's spread to the most ignorant and young people, I will also find 4 youtubers with no moral compass and pay them to advertise it as the new alt-coin that will make everyone rich.

Needless to say the sheep-like mentality of people who want a quick-get rich scheme will buy it very fast because it's easier than doing research.

After doing so, I will make sure all the rational-technical debunks are silenced through trolling/ mass advertising/ and just general manipulation.

With the addition of making sure that my advertising campaigns are only based on expectation-emotion no logic, there will be no sustainable opposition against my scheme.

Then I will claim that everyone is afraid of the potential of my cryptocurrency and that's why they are "hating it".

When that's finished I will also find someone super famous with no technical background in blockchain technology, or someone people generally like in internet and ask him to advertise it.

After all this is done, people might suspect it's all a big lie given how the price won't even be close to the one that was promised but that doesn't matter at all.

I will create 10.000 memes that portray my cryptocurrency as the "rocket" that will "reach the moon"

Wait a minute, my idea isn't really original. Damn.

Dogecoin already achieved all this.

submitted by /u/archeactive
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System https://ift.tt/3fCX8HA

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]