Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Saturday 29 May 2021

I don't care about bear or bull market

In terms of BCH I just don't really care about either of these, I just want more adoption and use cases. Bear market would be great for accumulation, a Bull run would be awesome to take profits and see more merchants take it as payment. I think and hope most of you agree with me on this one

submitted by /u/CT4nk3r
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System https://ift.tt/3p0zXtH

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]