Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Sunday 30 May 2021

I made my first purchase with Purse.io, saved 10-15%!

Only a few days ago, I started using purse so I could save money by buying items on Amazon. I bought myself a dual monitor stand, and saved some money. Spend and replace worked well too because the exchange I used has low fees. Possibly one of the greatest user experiences I've had!

I personally suggest that if you support crypto and are a business owner, offer discounts to customers who use it instead of credit cards. As a business, you can also benefit by reinvesting that money to buy goods and products from other businesses that offer discounts for the same reason (as an example, purse.io gives you discounts on Amazon items).

This is how crypto will catch on. If and when people profit and/or save money, they have a reason to adopt and use it as a medium of exchange. Offer a larger economy in which users can benefit, and you can now use it as an actual currency.

submitted by /u/1MightBeAPenguin
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System https://ift.tt/2RXX9wD

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]