Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Monday 31 May 2021

So just wondering where n what I should be looking at in terms of news about BTC and crypto in general

Honestly feeling super later to the party. Known about crypto for years even was super excited when it debuted and didnt know how to invest.

Well since last year ive just watched it and I'll admit the doge rage got me into it seeing the quick easy flip flops of my money lol. BUT amongst all this interest in crypto now its like where do I go for solid information? About any coin in general? Google give a million links, YouTube is well YouTube, and reddit helps but lately it's like can I ask without fear of being banned? (Typing this thinking of the post with the person mentioning being banned from r/bitcoin for asking about alt coins)

So ive not really asked so much lately and kinda linger around reading posts trying to see whats what but its alot of to the moon or diamond hands n their wives boyfriends or whatever.

Now I'm lost on where to get solid news about crypto so I'm in the loop and can stay ahead of the game and lose more money but get more coins 😂

submitted by /u/Dam_Sam_Iam
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System https://ift.tt/2SM3pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]