Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Friday 31 December 2021

Does anyone know how to convert BTC to USD and deposit into bank?

Hi there,

Does anyone know an exchange that will allow me to do domestic wire transfer to a US bank account (I am a Canadian and live in Canada). I have the US bank account set up. I tried Kraken, but they have an intermediary bank thing, which I don't understand, may be pricey. I also tried coinbase but they don't connect to any bank once they find you live in Canada.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/aravel3458
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System https://ift.tt/3zarHMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]