Get the latest cryptocurrency news, updates, values, prices, and more related to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, DeFi and NFTs with pakcoinworker crypto ...

Post Top Ad

Thursday, 29 March 2018

Selfish Mining Shitstorm

I wrote this to Peter but I realize the community might find it useful as well so I am pasting it here.

My opinion, Peter, is that this is a small issue in the grand scheme of things. The real war is putting Bitcoin Cash into the hands of billions of people. Banks/Governments doesn't want that to happen. They are the real "enemies".

Craig, you, myself and others are a small group of soldiers fighting on the same side of Bitcoin Cash to make that happen. This SM issue is currently milked by people trying to divide our community. They see this as an opportunity to cause problems among our own. Let's leave the issue where it should be and focus on the actual big war ahead.

I am very optimistic about Bitcoin Cash because I observe lots of smart talented people working in this space. We need to find a way to put our differences aside in the name of progress. Every hour we spent on trivial stuff means we lose that hour to bring Bitcoin Cash to the world.

Let's make it happen together. Our efforts today will leave lasting positive impact on future generations and we are talking about billions or even trillions of people. =)

Let's leave the past behind (Eg. Who is Satoshi, petty arguments) and be forward thinking.

submitted by /u/MobTwo
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/2GRQN80

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]