Fellow Bitcoin (BCH) supporters, the time is finally here!! Takeway.com and Mobile Vikings Belgium are finally accepting Bitcoin (BCH) payments trough Bitpay!!!
Starting from next month, I'll buy every month 100 dollars worth of BCH, not to Hodl, not to Daytrade, but to spend! Let's use Bitcoin Cash and show merchants that this is the future and the future is now!!
Maybe 100 dollar a month isn't a lot, but if we unite and all spent a part BCH every month, I really think it can make a difference. If not: I just like to use BCH as a payment option: it's fast, easy and i don't have to search for my bank account numbers anymore...
Love ya all!!!! <3 <3 <3
[link] [comments]
from Bitcoin - The Internet of Money https://ift.tt/2GzuFl8
No comments:
Post a Comment
We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us, we will reply by email as soon as possible.
Talk to you soon,
[Pakcoin Worker]
[Pakcoin Global]